Home Page

What will the school/teacher do if they think my child has Special Educational needs?

  1. They  will complete an initial concerns record.
  2. They will discuss their concerns with you and together you will agree on the next step.
  3. If appropriate you child will enter  St. James’ SEN support cycle.
  4. As part of this cycle your child will have a one page profile and an outcome focused action plan.